Is Smart's Extra Awesome Weekends really awesome?


Weekends are supposed to be off-work days for rest and leisure. I wouldn't consider my weekend awesome if I find myself using my cellphone for more texting or calling even during the weekends.

But for those smart subscribers who essentially must get in touch with some one else during the weekends, their weekends could truly be awesome with Smart's Extra Awesome Weekends.


Each week, Smart will feature a favorite prepaid offer that subscribers can enjoy more texts, longer calls and longer validity.

You can learn more here.


Smart's Extra Awesome Weekend
Image from Smart's Website

I rarely use my SMART sim since my dual sim phone broke down. But I would take a closer look at Smart's Extra Awesome Weekends if I should use it more frequently. And if Smart's weekend offering for its subscribers is better than Globe's old weekend promo.

:)

0 Comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search Here if You're Looking for Something Else

Custom Search

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP