Cherry Mobile C55 - My New Cellphone in Prepaid


Cherry Mobile C55 is now my new prepaid cellphone unit.

Hopefully, my Cherry Mobile C55 can surpass the length of service with my previous cellphone - a Nokia 1110 - which served me well for four long years.

But hands down, my newest cellphone trumps the previous one by a mile in terms of features and funtionality.

FEATURES:
  • Touch Screen 2.4" TFT display
  • 1.3 Megapixel Camera
  • Dual Sim/Dual Standby
  • Dual Band 900/1800 MHz
  • GPRS / MMS
  • Multimedia Player
  • Blue Tooth
  • Micro SD Card up to 6 GB
  • FM Radio
  • Widgets
  • Folding / Clam Type

Cherry Mobile is the newest cellphone handsets maker in the Philippine mobile market. Its main selling point is its Dual SIM capability. Of course, it also have the usual features common with the mobile phone units today.

Two-months ago, I blogged about wanting a new cellphone. I finally decided to buy one so that I can leave my old cellphone in our house for communications.

What I wanted mainly was a dual sim phone. Among the choices were Myphone, Torque and Cherry Mobile. While surfing the net, I got interested with the clam type or folding unit because it reminded me of my phone while staying in Japan.

I was able to to purchase the unit for Php 3590 under zero interest for three months at the Cherry Mobile Festival in SM Megamall Cyberzone. Added bonus was an extra battery and free speakers.

Being used to Nokia phones, it took a week before I became comfortable creating and sending messages. Courtesy of officemate Sab, I got a free 4 GB microSD. So far I have enjoyed the dual SIM capability, FM radio and bluetooth connectivity the most. I'm still exploring its image capturing and video recording features.

Unfortunately, my Cherry Mobile C55 isn't ideal to my prepaid loading business. The template in its SMS feature has limited characters for LoadXtreme command syntax. Also, it has no insert number feature. That's why I barely dispense prepaid load via this cellphone. Hopefully, I get the hang of my new cellphone entirely soon.

On a daily SMS & call basis, I believe my Cherry Mobile C55 was a good buy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search Here if You're Looking for Something Else

Custom Search

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP