My Mother's Day Text Message Got Published on Manila Bulletin


The Mother's Day message I submitted via SMS was picked and got published on today's issue of the Manila Bulletin.

I joined Manila Bulletin's MomNotes offering and took my chance. I'm really glad that the simple risk paid off.

To all the other mothers out there;

Happy Mother's Day and thank you for all the love, care, sacrifice, teachings and all the other things you've given for your children's sake.

More than the Pacquiao vs Mosley fight, I was excited to check that broadsheet first thing on the day. Initial scanning indicated that the SMS I submitted was picked.

Then, I started reading the message published from the start, and it was only then that I saw my message to my Nanay on page SS-10. When I called her up later, I had an extra thing to share to her.

Happy Mother's Day, Nanay

And don't buy all the Manila Bulletin copies you can get your hands with. LOL! :)

0 Comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search Here if You're Looking for Something Else

Custom Search

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP