Another Reason Globe Sucks


Globe rewards program sucks. They recently changed the items you can redeem. And the changes do not reflect on its website.

Case in point: Unlimited text 20, which if you try to redeem [REDEEM UNLI20], you'll receive a text reply that it is an invalid keyword.


But Globe gets away with it because of an escape clause "Rewards are subject to availability and may change without prior notice."

Here's what I did. I sent STOP to 4438. I've had enough of these Globe promos.

If you already did that earlier, better for you. You may still believe that Globe wants to reward its subscriber. I wish you'd be luckier than me.

When I say promos, I meant those e-raffles and rewards. And not prepaid services/products offered in "promo" periods.

0 Comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search Here if You're Looking for Something Else

Custom Search

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP