Blackberry & My very black Cherry Mobile C55


An officemate who is also seated beside me incidentally placed her Blackberry beside my own Cherry Mobile C55 cellphone. As I often tease her for always changing her mobile phones with the latest model, she said that my phone is not really that bad.

That is officemate Sab's Blackberry beside my very black Cherry Mobile C55 phone. LOL!

blackberry & my very black cherry mobile 55

Update: My Cherry Mobile C55 fails in comparison with the Blackberry but up to that point in time, it was the most featured mobile phone that I have used. It is just unfortunate that it did not last well enough. Perhaps in part due to my use. But my nokia phones lasted longer and subjected to more abuse. Hehehe!

I would have tried to get it repaired and to use it more, if only the tech support for Cherry mobile phones are accessible. I'm guessing that Blackberry has a superb tech support even here in the Philippines.

Want to have your own Blackberry? Check Out these models:



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search Here if You're Looking for Something Else

Custom Search

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP