My cherry mobile c55 data cable is busted :(


My Cherry Mobile C55 phone's USB data cable is busted. It sucks! :((

I just discovered that the USB data cable for my C55 Cherry mobile phone does not work anymore. :(( Worse, it also works as its charger.

With regard to charging, it is a good thing my housemate Ordz have a universal charger.

Before I noticed few times that it did not work but a few movement of the cable solve the problem. This time, any form of moving the cable to almost all direction was futile.

I guess I damaged it by putting it in my back pocket because I'm too lazy to bring a pouch or something.

Initial inquiries revealed that I need to go visit the service center for repair or replacement USB data cable. The said authorized service center is somewhere in Cubao. Arrgh!

0 Comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search Here if You're Looking for Something Else

Custom Search

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP