Ouch! My Nokia 220 Easily Gets Filled with Messages :(


It seems that the honeymoon with my Nokia 220 is over as I am starting to notice its flaws.

As my secondary phone unit to be used primarily for my line of work, it turned out that it has limited capacity to store messages.



In my line of work, I am in constant coordination with colleagues (superiors & subordinates alike), consultants, sub-contractors, suppliers and even owner representatives. Some vital correspondences via SMS (or Text messaging) are quite important in resolving issues, disputes and/or conflicts. Not to mention, that those correspondences may serve me well while I'm out of the office.

I am very much dismayed that my back-up phone is only able to store few messages. By my count, its message storage today contained only 26 conversation threads, with only 183 different messages in total including those that I composed but unsent to respective numbers due to mobile coverage issues.

Checking back Nokia 220 dual sim SPECS via the official Nokia webpage nor via gsmarena, message capacity isn't indicated

I may have to buy another back-up phone, most probably by December, when I could have extra cash. One nephew who is about to graduate will most likely be the heir to my Nokia 220 dual sim.

For those considering this Nokia cellphone, you may want to check your messaging needs first before purchasing one.

0 Comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search Here if You're Looking for Something Else

Custom Search

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP