Gotscombodd70 - My Prepaid Mobile Data via Globe


My SmartBro plug-it used to be my only way to connect to the internet. But ever since buying my ASUS Zenfone 5, I have availed of prepaid mobile data promos via Globe especially when I got hooked on Clash of Clans (COC).

A colleague at work shared with me Gotscombodd70 and I have been using it ever since.

When I started using mobile data via Globe, I used to register - GoSURF15 (code: GS15). GoSURF15 offers 30720 KB mobile data, valid for two (2) days. But I only consume that for my Clash of Clans gaming.

When I learned about Gotscombodd70, I was glad to learn that I can use the mobile other than COC.



With Gotscombodd70, I can enjoy 1000 text to Globe/TM, 1024000 KB surfing valid for 7 days. Balance may be checked by dialing *143# or end the subscription to this promo. Globe also offers FACEBOOK with Free data along this promo.

You may try this for your own mobile data needs. Just send Gotscombodd70 to 8888.

*****

In relation to the Globe System activity scheduled this weekend, I got an SMS notification from Globe that they are extending my Gotscombodd70 today up to 4 pm.

Since, I was able to register Gotscombodd70 last Sunday September 27, 2015 at 10:14 am, it should have already expired. However, due to Globe's system activity this weekend, I got an SMS notification from Globe that they are extending it up to 4 pm today.



I hope that Globe will extend all promos affected by their activity. I'm sure Globe prepaid subscriber's rightfully deserve the extension.

Kindly share your experience in the comments section below.

Happy Mobile Experience this weekend to all. :)

0 Comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search Here if You're Looking for Something Else

Custom Search

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP