Smart Big Bytes 70 - Another Mobile Data Option For Me


A couple of days ago, I received an SMS Ad from Smart regarding Big Bytes 70.

This is another mobile data option for me since I am using a dual-sim prepaid smartphone. Plus, the pricing and the duration of service is exactly the same as Gotscombodd70.



Smart's Big Byte 70, as the SMS says, offers subscribers to enjoy 1000 Mb of mobile data and 1000 texts/SMS to Smart, TnT & Sun for the whole week (7 days) for only 70 php. To avail, subscribers need only to text BIG70 to 9999.

A quick check into smart's website today, provides no denomination for Big Bytes 70. Click on the image below to see all Big Bytes packages being offered by Smart.



I am not sure if Smart is doing personalized ads to select subscribers but that might be the case for such.

Interestingly, this appears more advantageous for me since I have a lot of contacts at work using Sun Cellular. As things now stand, I am only using Gotscombodd70 for my mobile data needs and using my sun sim for my calls and/or texts needs. However, Smart signal in the vicinity of my work is quite poor, giving second-thoughts to try it now for myself.

But I guess, it's not bad to have options especially if I go to an area where Globe signal turns out to be unreliable.

0 Comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search Here if You're Looking for Something Else

Custom Search

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP