My Blue Nokia Asha 501


A few days later after my Nokia C2 cellphone showed signs of malfunctioning, I have read about Nokia's latest release of eye-candy smartphones, the Nokia Asha 501 at Yugatech.

The Nokia Asha 501 design really caught my interest. But it took over a month of deciding before I finally own one, one that I consider my very first smartphone.

Owning a smartphone had me thinking about starting a new blog, since this very dear blog covers mainly cellphone. But some frustrations before buying one and the initial disappointments had me thinking twice in abandoning this dear blog of mine in lieu of a new one covering smartphones.

It took a while before the blue Nokia Asha 501 became available as per the representatives from the Nokia Center at Cyberzone, Megamall. So, when it finally became available, I immediately tagged my GF, to use her credit card. Sorry, budget advisors. My urge to get this smartphone is really strong, I had to resort to credit.

However, I was disappointed that it does not come with 40 EA games packaged in other Nokia Asha models. Secondly, I was not able to use it immediately since it requires a microsim.

But these did not dissuade me from pushing through with the purchase.

Anyway, I will be chronicling my experience in using my Nokia Asha 501, both good and bad, here in this blog.

My Blue Nokia Asha 501


0 Comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search Here if You're Looking for Something Else

Custom Search

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP