My Nokia C2-00 Starts To Malfunction, Dual Sim Android Smartphones Beckons


Much to my chagrin, I might be shopping for another cellphone or smartphone unit in the next week or so.

My Nokia C2-00 spectacularly manifested some malfunctions at the very inopportune time possible. Tsk! Tsk! Tsk!

There's a bad omen that my wallet hopes will not be fulfilled. Just four months and a little over forty times of falling on the floor, the nokia c2-00 appears ready to be inducted to my previous cellphone's cabinet of retirement.

I was trying to make an important call, related to my day job, and my cellphone just hanged. Holy crap! My ass was on the line as my superior urgently needs an update. I almost threw it out of exasperation.

Fortunately (or not), after a long press at the power button, the default screen came to view and menu icons functioned as before. I was able to make a call. But I dread that this latest cellphone unit has seen its best of times.

And like what I wrote in that joyful post when I purchased this nokia cellphone unit, my shift towards android smartphones begin by googling the most afforable dual sim android smartphone as a replacement.

0 Comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search Here if You're Looking for Something Else

Custom Search

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP