Finding My Old Smart SIM Card For My Upcoming Nokia C2-00


I'm so hopeful of owning a Nokia C2-00 dual sim phone next month. Together with my Globe sim, I intend to use a Smart SIM on the other slot. It is easy to get a new Smart sim these days but I thought my old Smart sim would do just fine.

That is, if I find it and if my old Smart sim is still active.

I stopped using my old Smart sim when my cherry mobile C55 cellphone gave up on me early this year and forgot about it until today. Fortunately, I was able to find my C55 among my clutter and the Smart sim inside it.

I can't remember when I last loaded it. So, you can imagine my great relief to see the Smart Gold logo when I inserted it to my current cellphone - Nokia 1110.

I feel that my old Smart sim will help me be contacted by long lost friends/colleagues and former prepaid loading associates.

When I finally use that Nokia C2-00, I feel that I'm giving my friends more ways to reach me using cellphones promos they find cheaper from either Globe and Smart.

A dual sim phone is greatly advantageous for my loading business as I also offer pasaload (for Smart) subscribers and share-a-load for (Globe subscribers). Using both Smart and Globe also help this blog as I can share first-hand experience using both.

There are other advantages in using a dual sim phone as enumerated by Nokia. And today, cellphone users have a lot of choices for dual sim brands. I just really like Nokia because all my Nokia phones lasted long enough. And I expect the Nokia C2-00 to be also that durable.


My Globe and Smart sim cards are eagerly waiting their next home, the Nokia C2-00 Dual SIM phone.

0 Comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search Here if You're Looking for Something Else

Custom Search

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP