My Nokia 1112 is Indestructible


My cellphone - a Nokia 1112 fell to the floor once again today. A little higher than the usual height I normally pushed it. Hehehe!

After putting together its casing, I sighed a huge relief after it turned on. Thank goodness! I still have a working cellphone.

Sorry, I am a pro-Nokia cellphone guy. I just like to trumpet the idea that old Nokia cellphone models are built to last. One even survived getting buried.



Here's an episode of the US TV Sitcom, Scrubs.





Around 5:12 in the video, the main character attempts to destroy his pal's phone but the phone survived the attempt and caller voice stills get through. The phone is not a Nokia, but that's basically what I think of my cellphone.

Still on the video, this scrubs clothing cast of a tv show isn't that funny enough for me. But I watched the whole episode because I remembered my college infatuation with nursing students who I find sexier in their intern uniforms such as these http://www.blueskyscrubs.com/categories/Scrubs/Scrubs-for-Women/

0 Comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search Here if You're Looking for Something Else

Custom Search

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP