GOCOMBOIJHD95 - My Current Globe Prepaid Subscriptions


For my Globe prepaid, I used to avail of GoUNLI50. But recently, I learned of a better promo to avail - GOCOMBOIJHD95



GOCOMBOIJHD95 allows me to enjoy unlimited calls to Globe/TM subscribers, unlimited text to ALL NETWORKS for a week. Plus, it offers 100 MB surfing & free Facebook. All these for only Php 95.00.

Whereas, GoUNLI50, only allows 3 days of unlimited calls to Globe/TM subscribers, unlimited text to ALL NETWORKS.

Comparison by simple computation; I spend almost 17 pesos per day for GoUNLI50 compared to a slightly lower 14 pesos per day for using GOCOMBOIJHD95.

Since, I used my globe sim in my back-up phone, I can't really tell if the free 100 MB and Facebook is similarly enjoyable.

For my fellow Globe prepaid subscriber, I suggest you try this new promo package - GOCOMBOIJHD95

0 Comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search Here if You're Looking for Something Else

Custom Search

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP