Into BITCOIN via Coins.ph


I am now officially into BITCOIN. Thanks to my best buddy, Ranel, via Coinsph.


Honestly, I just signed up with CoinsPh because of my bestfriend and to take advantage of the free 50 Php which I intend to use as my prepaid mobile load.



But more than that, it led me to world of cryptocurrency,  BITCOIN.

It's quite a new concept that I cant keep my curiousity.

Here's a very informative video about CoinsPh.



Just to repeat what's said in the video, here are the things you can do with CoinsPh:

- Buy prepaid load for Philippine and International numbers
- Pay bills anywhere
- Buy game credits
- Send and receive remittances in the Philippines and abroad
- Buy and sell BITCOINS

All of these via your mobile phone anywhere and anytime (with internet).Signing up and downloading the CoinsPh app is free with no maintaining balance requirement.

Buying prepaid load via CoinsPh gives you 10% Rebate. Basically, you can sell prepaid loads with 10% income.

SIGNING-UP with CoinsPh

Signing-up is a bit of a challenge with all the personal data being asked. You will also be asked for a selfie while holding a government-issued ID. Whew! That's a first. And it will take a few days for your identity to be verified. It's said to be duly registered by the Banko Sentral ng Pilipinas.

Once approved, you will get the free 50 Php.

Now to BITCOIN.  It is said to be the currency of the future, cryptocurrency. Lo and behold, my ticket to the future is the free 50 Php converted to Bitcoin currency. Hehehe!

As of now, I am still wetting my feet on this technology. Hopefully, I can cash in on it.

For those interested with CoinsPh, you may sign up by clicking the referral link below:



Good luck!

0 Comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search Here if You're Looking for Something Else

Custom Search

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP