Globe Service System Activity This Weekend (October 3-4, 2015)


Got this SMS notification around 3 pm Today from Globe regarding their System activity this weekend - October 3-4, 2015.



Here's the SMS notification from Globe:
Hi! We're having a system activity from 10/3, 10PM to 10/4, 3PM. Please reload & register to promos early because during this time, promo & roaming registration, outgoing texts (w/active roaming only), balance inquiry, reloading, Share-A-Load, ringback & downloads will be unavailable. Mobile data will also be unavailable unless you've registered to a surf promo beforehand. Your Globe experience is important to us, & we'll work to complete our activity as quickly as possible.


The sender displayed is GLOBE, so I think that the message is authentic.

The gist of the advisory is basically replenish your load credits to avoid inconvenience.

I, myself, has been availing Globe's mobile data packages thru their GoSakto facility. I am enrolled until Monday so I am not worried.

I hope that I have informed my fellow Globe prepaid cellphone subscribers.

0 Comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search Here if You're Looking for Something Else

Custom Search

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP