Free Calls & Messaging From Your Desktop to other VIBER Users


More often than not, prepaid cellphone users ran out of prepaid credits during workhours at the office. My officemates can attest to that.

Good thing for them, I am a walking loading station. Hehehe! But even I ran out of prepaid credits to dispense. Thanks to the still un-improved loading replenishment procedure of loadxtreme.

Anyway, with the news today that VIBER is offering its free service on our PCs or MACs we have another way of communicating with our loved ones, friends or colleagues...


Screenshot from Viber Website


What used to be offered only on iOS and Android smartphones, VIBER has brought its services right at our desktops. So, if your PC or MAC at the office is connected to the internet, you may want to install VIBER in it or cajole your company's IT people to do it for you.

I tried installing VIBER just moments ago, but after the installation, I was asked if I have a smartphone device already installed with it. I am guessing that your desktop need to be synchronized with the smartphone device to enjoy the service.

I actually have an iPhone 3G. However, I have problems installing VIBER because my Apple unit has limitations on the compatible iOS version. Sadly, only up to iOS 4.2. I would have loved to try out this service from my desktop but I can not proceed.

If you do have a capable smartphone and are allowed to install VIBER on your PC or MAC, I would think that another option to communicate with your family, friends or business contacts works to your benefit and worth a try, especially if its FREE.

0 Comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search Here if You're Looking for Something Else

Custom Search

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP