Enjoy 2 Days of Unlimited Internet via Smart Bro's UNLISURF85


Loadxtreme's online loading facility provides dealer/retailers the option to check their sales via e-mail. I registered my yahoo account for this purpose.

I was just accessing my yahoo mail account to check my loadxtreme sales for the day when I saw Smart's huge advertisement of Smart Bro Unlisurf 85 right before logging in.

 2 Days of Unlimited Internet via Smart Bro's UNLISURF85
Screenshot of Yahoo Mail Login Page


Loadxtreme provides dealer/retailers a way of checking sales through its database accessible thru its own website or via a third party e-mail provider.

Throug my yahoo mail account, I came to learn Smart Bro Unlisurf 85 which I thought of sharing to you immediately.

UnliSURF 85

You get not one, but two days of unlimited mobile broadband internet with the new Smart Bro UnliSURF85 from 100 pesos down to only 85 pesos! Just text UNLISURF 85 to 2200 from your SmartBroaccount or avail via My Smart Account.

From Smart's website.
Basically, Smart Bro is offering its prepaid internet subscribers 15 peso savings for two day unlimited internet via their smartphones or cellphones. Also, UNLISURF 85 saves you time in enrolling for another day.

When I was blogging via my own Smart Bro plugit, I usually avail of unlisurf 200. But I think that UNLISURF 85 is good enough deal if you need unlimited internet connection for the weekend as long as the connection is reliable.

1 Comments:

Unknown said...

di naman makapasok yong unlimited lage nalang service unavailable

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search Here if You're Looking for Something Else

Custom Search

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP