SMS / Text Hotline for Elections 2013 via SLB's Gabay Halalan


As I intend to exercise my right to vote this coming May 13, 2013, I really welcome initiatives by non-government organizations just like Samahang Lingkod Bayan or SLB to help voters like me.

SLB offers Gabay Halalan.

Gabay Halalan is a text assistance hub that provides relevant and unbiased information on election related concern/s and/or inquiries.

That's basically why I got interested. I can get election related info and help by just using my prepaid cellphone.






To know more about SLB, check out their website here.

This would be a worthwhile way to use unlitext service for my Globe cellphone number.

*****

This is a public service post, sort of. I aim to post other text hotlines that I think can benefit most of us, prepaid cellphone users, in the near future.

1 Comments:

doms said...

Here are additional links to know something about the candidates for senators this coming May 13, 2013 Elections.

http://www.philstar.com:8080/election-2013/candidates

http://www.rappler.com/nation/politics/elections-2013/data/candidates/senator

Let us all participate.

Remember that bad people are elected by people who do not vote.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search Here if You're Looking for Something Else

Custom Search

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP