Site Review - FONMONEY.COM and Suggestions for Improvement


As prepaid cellphone user myself, I would certainly welcome ways to reload prepaid credits on my phone.

Any website who offer that kind of service is definitely worthy of my attention.

Here is a review of a website who offers reloading one's cellphone online.

The following statement is the short overview of the website as displayed on it.

"Fonmoney is an online service provider that allows people from all over the world to Top up cellphones. Fonmoney is an alternative way to recharge someone else's prepaid mobile phone."

Here are my following comments and suggestions for the site administrators of fonmoney.com

  • Entering Phone Number
  • Perhaps it would be better if you could add a sample format of the cellphone number recognized by the system. I tried entering 09XX-XXXXXXX and that resulted in error -(number invalid). 639XXXXXXXXX format works, by the way.

  • Denominations
  • When I entered my sun cp number, I was only given 2 denominations - 300 & 500. When I entered my globe cp number, I was given 3 denominations, 300, 500 & 1000. For my smart cp number, I can choose from 10, 300, 500 and 1000. I guess more choices would be better.

  • Payment
  • A prominent part of the fonmoney site says that you can pay without credit card or bank account. That sounds convenient and a welcome payment scheme to most cellphone users. Clicking further, that introduced me to paysafecard. It is basically a prepaid card which you can use to purchase anything online that recognizes it. For those already using one while in other countries, using paysafecard on fonmoney to reload cellphones will really be convenient. However, paysafecard is not yet famous here in the Philippines. Other payments accepted by the site are credit card payment and sofort banking. Again, more ways to pay will be better for customers.

  • People behind the site
  • Lastly, I would suggest that you put up more links as to who are the people behind fonmoney. The facebook page is a good start, perhaps people listed there could display their linked in profiles if they have. It adds to trusting the site more.

Again, I am not claiming to be an expert in creating e-commerce sites. But those I mentioned are the ones I thought when I tried using the site.

As a prepaid load seller myself, the end goal is to offer cellphone users a convenient way to reload prepaid credits to their cellphones. The ability to load anywhere using internet is much welcome. I hope that fonmoney and other sites offering the same service will continue to improve to serve cellphone users worldwide.

******

Mr. Samir Rana e-mailed me inquiring about guest posting in this blog with links to the website he is promoting. I responded that I welcome guest post. He submitted a guest post which I reviewed and edited.

Instead of posting the revised version of that post, I decided to review his website and offered points for improvement. I put myself in the shoes of a Filipino cellphone owner in the Philippines wanting to use his website to reload or replenish credit for my cellphone.

DISCLAIMER: Fonmoney is not an advertiser on this blog. Use this online loading service on your own risk.

If you have used or you will use the site, kindly share your experience thru the comments section. Thanks

0 Comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search Here if You're Looking for Something Else

Custom Search

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP