Sun Call & Text Combos Seems A Good Reason to Have a Sun Cellular SIM, Plus seeing Ms. Maja Salvador :)


Sun Call & Text Combos through Maja Salvador's hotness made me have second thoughts on what should be my 2nd SIM card when I finally buy a Nokia C2-00.

Last time, I went to a Nokia store, the Nokia C2-00 is still at "Coming Soon" status.

Seeing Maja and the Sun Cellular ad is good timing before I finally get my hands on that Nokia handset.


Sun Cellular Call & Text Combo with Ms. Maja Salvador
Cropped Image from the Sun Cellular website

Sun Call & Text Combos looks enticing to me because the text-to-other networks inclusive of these combos appear to render sun-to-sun calls & texts to be free of charge.

Let's take Sun's Php 30 Call & Text Combo for example. The combo includes:

40 minutes of Sun-to-Sun calls
120 Sun-to-Sun texts
40 Texts to other networks

All of which will be valid for 3 days just by texting CTC30 to 247.

As a non-Sun user, I can still text my family/friends who are mostly non-Sun users for only 30 pesos, forty times. In that sense, sun-to-sun calls & texts seemed just like freebies.

Php 10 & Php 20 Call & Text Combos are also being offered by Sun.

P20 Call & Text Combo
25 minutes Sun calls
80 Sun texts
25 Texts to other networks
valid for 2 days

P10 Call & Text Combo
10 minutes Sun calls
40 Sun Texts
10 texts to other networks
valid for 1 day


Okay, looking at Maja basically clouds my better judgment right now. Hehehe!!!

I am not updated with the PLDT-Digitel team up (vis-a-vis Smart-Sun). But the proposition of enjoying unlimited calls and texts over Sun, Smart, TNT and Red mobile is a very interesting thought, much to the apprehension of Globe and anti-monopoly advocates.

But the biggest convincing factor for me using a SUN sim is when dispensing/selling prepaid load using one would be efficient and fast. Also, if SUN prepaid load products will be made permanently available on the LoadXtreme platform.

If that happens, I'd surely be imagining about Ms. Salvador as I load my cellphone with Sun Call & Text combo products.

0 Comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search Here if You're Looking for Something Else

Custom Search

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP