Red Mobiles own UNLITXT COMBO Prepaid Cellphone Service


Early this morning, I saw Red Mobile's UNLITEXT COMBO Ad on Inquirer Libre.

I seldom see their ads but there maybe some readers of this blog who uses Red mobile sims.

For only P10, Red Mobile subscribers can enjoy:

  • unlimited texts/SMS to fellow Red Mobile Subs
  • 10 minutes call to Smart Subs
  • 20 texts to ALL networks.

This service can be availed by sending/texting COMBO10 to 9949. This service also has a P20 version.

I'm not sure but I feel that Red Mobile didn't really left off. In fact, I do not personally know anyone who uses a Red mobile sim. Or maybe my colleagues are just the low-priced-cellphone-kind. LOL! Just joking. Initially it was available only for 3G handsets which is pricier than ordinary cellphone. Maybe this is not so anymore.

Anyway, this combo cellphone products is now common to all networks. I guess Sun Cellular is pioneer with these kind of cellphone services.


* Image taken from Red Mobile Website.

0 Comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search Here if You're Looking for Something Else

Custom Search

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP