Smart Move by SMART - Equating UnliLove with Smart's Unli Call & Text 50


Being a hopeless romantic that I am, Smart's video advertisement for UNLI CALL & TEXT 50 really hit within me.

And I must say that Smart Communications (or its ad agency) was smart to relate the male's protagonist search for his lady love using this latest service and eventually finding her.



I have embedded the youtube video below:



Dubbed as " #UnliLove with the Best Unli from Smart Prepaid! ", UNLI CALL & TEXT 50 offers the following:
  • unlimited SMS messages/Text to all networks
  • unlimited calls to Smart, Talk 'n Text, Sun
  • Free internet - 50MB mobile data

Smart prepaid subscribers can enjoy those for three (3) days for only Php 50. They can dial *121# to register for this promo/service or send UCT50 to 6406.

Too bad, I will not be able to try it cos I only use my smart sim for my smart bro plug-it.

I am just a little confused with the small prints found in the video.

First, regarding the free mobile internet:
Initially up to 30MB per day. Additional data charges apply for videos, peer-to-peer downloads, VOIP and messaging. P1 maintaining balance or active subscription required. Daily registration.


Second, the two expiration dates for this service found in the latter part of the video.
Promo runs until January 5, 2015 Per DTI-FTEB SPD Permit No. 3332, 3334, and 4779. Series of 2014.

Promo runs until January 20, 2015. Per DTI-FTEB SPD Permit No. 6141, Series of 2014.

See flyers for complete details.


I hope Smart clear those for all their subscribers.

But to my visitors/readers, you are more than welcome to educate me.

0 Comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search Here if You're Looking for Something Else

Custom Search

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP