My Free Mobile Internet Experience via Sun Cellular Prepaid


Following Smart's announcement on its FREE MOBILE INTERNET offering to Smart, Talk 'N Text and Sun Prepaid cellphone and smartphone subscribers, I immediately used my Smart Bro Plugit. Unfortunately, may attempt proved unsuccessful at the time.

Yesterday, I decided to try the free mobile internet offering via Sun Cellular. And here's my experience...



Around 9 am yesterday, I decided to send FREE to 999 using my Sun Cellular sim. I was surprised to receive the following text confirmation:

Yehey! May FREE INTERNET ka na for the next 24 hours! Text FREE to 9999 daily para tuloy tuloy ang saya! Promo until 11/30/14. Per DTI-FTEB Permit No 3334 series of 2014. For terms and conditions, go to http://suncellular.com.ph




Through this free internet promo, I was able to update the Nokia Express browser on my Nokia Asha 501 smartphone. There was a bit lag but negligible for me. Then, I was able to access Facebook. Because I was glad to confirm this promo, I even put it on my account's status.

This morning, I even received a text reminder that my subscription for this free service is about to expire.
Malapit na mag-expire ang FREE INTERNET promo mo from Sun Prepaid! But don't worry, just text FREE to 9999 para tuloy tuloy ang saya! Promo until 11/30/14


On the other hand, I was trying to connect to the internet via my Smart Bro plugit in my Laptop. But I wasn't able to connect. And my UNLI 50 subscription has expired.

It is very easy for me to think that this FREE internet offering by Smart will have an effect in their network.

0 Comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search Here if You're Looking for Something Else

Custom Search

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP