Error 628 & Disconnection Problem on My Smart Bro Plugit


Does Smart's FREE MOBILE Internet has already reared its ugly head?

So, it seems with my Smart Bro Plugit.

In the past two days, I encountered two problems with my plugit which I seldom experienced before.

Since the launch of such promo, I have encountered Error 628 on my Smart Bro plugit while trying to connect to the internet. I have registered to the UNLISURF 85 promo, by the way.

See this screenshot below:



Error 628: The connection was terminated by the remote
computer before it could be completed.


I had spent majority of my Sunday morning clicking redial but was unable to connect.

Today, I was able to connect but I get disconnected every so often and need to re-Connect just to make the most out of what's left with my unlisurf subscription.

I can't think of other reason for this problems but the traffic and/or congestion brought about by Smart's free mobile internet.

I hope that Smart really has the infrastructure to handle majority of its 72 million subscribers availing of the promo.

0 Comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search Here if You're Looking for Something Else

Custom Search

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP