Smart Bro Power Duo on My To-Buy-List


I headed over to Twitter to get updated on Pres. Noynoy Aquino's SONA 2014 when my attention was grabbed by SmartCares and their Smart Bro Power Duo offering.



Smart Bro Power Duo is an improved wifi plug-it with a built-in wifirouter and a powerbank.

The wifirouter capability will allow me connect my laptop and my tablet with 3G to the internet at the same time. Instead of the tedious transfering of the sim card from plug-it to the tablet or vice versa. My tablet's tethering isn't good enough. Two sim cards will mean twice the cost of loading smart bro prepaid credits. Also, I may be able to share the connection with my room mates and have them share with the prepaid load, too. HEHEHE!!!

The powerbank feature will be useful to charge my tablet and my CP especially when I'm caught in traffic.

Those two features are major upgrade to my old white smart bro plug-it. But what's more salivating for me is the improved broadband capacity of up to 7.2 mbps.

With payday coming in two days time, Smart has me contemplating on shelling out P1895 for their Smart Bro Power Duo.

0 Comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search Here if You're Looking for Something Else

Custom Search

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP