Smart Customer Care Responds to My SMART REWARDS concern


I received an e-mail today from SMART Customer Care in reply to my concern with Smart Rewards item unredemption.

The good thing, at least, is that Smart appears to have personnel that looks in customer complaints.

But on the other hand, an email alone - stating that the concern raised is being looked into, coupled with a service reference number - does not erase the doubts on my mind regarding the reliability of the Smart Rewards program to reward subscribers.


Here is the email in full that I received from Smart Customer Care.
Dear Sir/Madam,


Thank you for seeking assistance from us.

Crediting of the 90 minutes free internet surfing time is within 48
hours from the time of successful redemption. We have also sought the
assistance of our support group for further checking of your SMART
Rewards concern. Please take note of Service Request (SR) number
350174146 as reference to the report made. Rest assured that this will
be looked into and feedback will be provided once available.

For further inquiries, you may communicate with us anytime.


Sincerely,

Patrick
Customer Care
Through this response, it seems fair to give Smart Rewards the (positive) benefit of doubt... that eventually, the program can really deliver on its promise of rewarding loyal subscribers.

But I wouldn't be stressing myself further about the immediate resolution of my concern. I deem it enough that I inform SMART about the concern responsibly and shared the experience in this blog.

I wish that visitors of this blog who are also SMART subscribers promptly received the rewards that they rightfully deserve for continuing to reload and use Smart services.


0 Comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search Here if You're Looking for Something Else

Custom Search

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP