Smart LAHATxt Combo Tempts Me to Switch to Smart


Smart's latest offering - Smart Buddy LAHATxt Combo - had me seriously considering ditching my Globe sim and switching to Smart.

More than my recent personal frustration with Globe, Smart's LAHATxt 30 Combo seemed just the right mobile product for my daily and monthly cellphone consumption.

Now, at least, I regret not exerting an effort to get my busted Cherry Mobile C55 cellphone get repaired.


Smart Buddy's LAHATxt COMBO
Image linked back to Smart Product Page

Smart's LAHATxt 30 Combo allows its prepaid subscribers 250 text messages to all mobile networks and 20 minutes of Smart-to-Smart calls for 2 days for only Php 30.

To avail of LAHATxt 30 Combo, just key-in L30 and send it to 2266.

You can further break that down to 15 per day or 450 a month. That is, more or less, my average monthly prepaid expense.

LAHATxt 20 Combo is also available. It offers 150 text messages to all mobile networks and 10 minutes of Smart-to-Smart calls for 1 day for Php 20.

To avail of LAHATxt 20 Combo, just key-in L20 and send it to 2266.

Subscribers must maintain Php 1.00 prepaid cellphone load to continue to enjoy this product/service. Subscribers who inquire for their prepaid load balance will also be notified of the expiration of their LAHATXT Combo package.

What makes me hesitant to switch to Smart is that this LAHATxt Combo packages are only offered until June 30, 2011. Plus the fact that most of my contacts are using Globe sims.

:(

I wonder if availing of Smart's combo packages is much easier than Globe, like its superunli package.

0 Comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search Here if You're Looking for Something Else

Custom Search

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP