SUPERSURF50 - 1 Day Unlimited Internet Globe TATTOO Prepaid Broadband


A friend lent me her Globe Tattoo Prepaid Broadband plugit last Sunday wherein I tried loading SUPERSURF50.

SUPERSURF50 allows Globe Tattoo users to enjoy 24 hours or one day of unlimited broadband internet. All I did was typed in the keyword [SUPERSURF50] sent it to 8888, wait for the confirmation and enjoyed internet connection even though the confirmation message said that this service is good only until 8/31/2010.

Good thing I was able to load it immediately and connect immediately as well.



I was able to enjoy 24 hours or 1 day of unlimited internet connection. Although there are downtimes and several disconnections, I would say that it was good enough for my personal surfing and blogging. I was able to update 4 of my blogs. Factor in research and editing of my blog post. I would say the 50 pesos is worth it. It was just unfortunate that I loaded it late afternoon and did not connect while I was asleep.



I think there was some extension of this service but verify first to be sure. To enjoy one day unlimited internet connection using Globe Tattoo prepaid yourself, just use the Text tab of the Tattoo interface. Type SUPERSURF50 and then send it to 8888. A 5 peso load balance should be maintained to be able to use the service. A minimum of 55 peso worth of load is actually needed to enjoy this service.

It's just too bad that Loadxtreme does not offer a direct loading of this service.

6 Comments:

Unknown said...

it say's unlimited? but why if my surfing is more than 800mb i can't surf anymore? they said i can continue tomorrow because i am exceeding to 800mb? why your calling it unlimited when u can only surf 800mb a day???????????????????


Unknown said...

so true! am experiencing the same issue as well. haay globe

Ex Pack Thor said...

both ur ryt genie lou & beverly dawn..They says unlimited but there is limit up tp 800mb per day..that's a BIG QUESTION..(unlimited but limited)big ISSUE..globe must think it..and make it true unlimited, no limitations..cause we spend our own money in downloading..

Unknown said...

Yes that is true, if you browse especially with Youtube for a couple of hour.. 2-3hrs. Continously you cant use your surf promo..thats why i uses regular load when it comes in downloading for a big bytes for 10pesos in 30mins. Download 1gig less or greater.

Unknown said...

Hi Guys, i absolutely know that this post was 5 years ago...may i know if this SUPERSURF50 is still true even now? Thank you...

doms said...

Hi, Maritess.

I think SUPERSURF 50 is still offered by globe.

Dial *143# on your mobile handset (of course using Globe sim).
Then, choose 5 Surfing
Then, choose 8 SuperSurf
Then, choose 1 SuperSurf 50

It says Surf all you want for 1 Day 50 pesos.

I hope my response isn't too late.


All the best,
doms

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search Here if You're Looking for Something Else

Custom Search

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP