Portal Repayment of LRF


I was deleting old messages on my cellphone's inbox when I came across an old notification from LoadXtreme dated January 19, 2010.

Apparently, the remaining loadwallet balance of my dealer account that was kept on hold after Loadxtreme ceased operation momentarily sometime in Novemeber 2007.

The exact text was;

LX: Amount of 102.4 credited to ID 54XXXXXXXX as full repayment of Portal LRF.

I can't remember what LRF exactly mean. But I'm thankful that the amount was returned to my account. I'm guessing that I was paid because I am actively using the system at present - that is, dispensing prepaid credits and reloading my loadwallet every so often.

I'm thinking of re-activating my retailer account in order that the LRF of that account will also be returned.

Also, I'm wondering how Portal will be able to repay those who stopped using loadxtreme, those who forgot their account logins, and those who changed their number or lost their cellphones?

0 Comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search Here if You're Looking for Something Else

Custom Search

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP