Free P 25 Prepaid Load from Globe


I just receive a notification from Globe. It says that if I reload at least P 460 worth of prepaid loads from November 1 up to November 30, I will get P 25 FREE LOAD.
I will just be advised if I win this reward.

Considering that I already loaded a total of 250 worth of load to my prepaid cellphone, I think I would be able to get that reward.

But...

Receiving the rewards means I am spending too much on prepaid load expenses for my cellphone. I think I have to watch my texting and calling activities for the rest of the month.

UPDATE: ( December 1, 2008 )
Just as I feared, I have spent over 460 pesos worth of load for the month of November. As a consolation though, Globe rewarded me with the P 25 free load.

0 Comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search Here if You're Looking for Something Else

Custom Search

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP