Smart's MEGA LAHATXT 20 Maybe A Little Too Much For CP Users Like Me


Smart's MEGA LAHATXT 20 was one of the many ads shown over the telecast of Pacquiao's demolition of Margarito.

The service allows smart subscribers 250 text messages to ALL mobile networks for only P20 prepaid cellphone load.

To avail of this prepaid service, Smart subscribers need only text 20 and send it to 2266.


I'm guessing once availed the service is for one day or 24 hours. The ad was short and there was no mention of maintaining load balance. A quick search on Smart's homepage revealed no additional information.

I can't imagine myself being able to send that much no. of text messages/SMS in a day unless I am broadcasting an event for an org I'm a member of.

Anyway, for me to take advantage of Smart's MEGA LAHATXT 20, I need to send at least 15 text messages every hour for the succeeding 16 hours. I came up with 16 hours considering 8 hours of sleep.

I guess for the texting generation youth of today Smart's MEGA LAHATXT 20 isn't that hard enough to consume in a day.


Image via FaceinHole with author modification. Smart Buddy copyright by Smart Communications

0 Comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search Here if You're Looking for Something Else

Custom Search

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP