My Very First SIM Card - A Smart Buddy SIM


I was rummaging through old things when I found my very first SIM Card.

Smart Buddy Pre-paid Super Sim 3


Yes, it was way back the GSM era circa 2000.



That Smart Buddy Pre-paid Super Sim 3 was inside a gray Nokia 3210 which was a bit pricey then, almost 8K.

Sorry for reminiscing more. 300 was the smallest denomination for Prepaid cellphone cards of Smart then.

I got to use that sim card up to February 2004.

That Nokia 3210 survived countless of falls but was forever lost when it accidentally came out of my slacks' pocket on my way to a new job.

I miss the old days.

0 Comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search Here if You're Looking for Something Else

Custom Search

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP