Are Price Mark Ups for Prepaid Load Fair? Globe aims to find out via Autoloadmax Survey


What's up with Globe's AutoloadMAX survey after you buy prepaid load credits?



I dispensed 30 prepaid credits to my Globe SIM, just to keep it active.

After receiving the usual text notification of the load received:
P30.00 prepaid credits was loaded to ur mobile# 09xxxxxxxxx Trace No:861536496 10/31/2014 01:37PM


I received a subsequent test message:
Nabili mo ba ang load sa tama at walang patong na presyo? Yes o No? I-forward ang sagot sa 26621 for free.Ex:YES to 26621.Salamat


Loosely translated:

Have you bought your LOAD in the right and no mark up price? Yes or No? Forward your reply to 26621 for free.Ex:YES to 26621.Thanks


Of course, I replied YES.

Here's the response:
Maraming salat sa pagsagot sa survey.


Basically, thanking me for participating in the survey.

The autoloadmax survey made me curious of what is the prevailing mark up for prepaid loads. Since, I dispense load via loadxtreme's online facility, I charge the same as the prepaid load credit. Meaning, 30 pesos for 30 pesos of Autoloadmax.

To all my fellow Globe prepaid subscribers, have you also received this survey? Have you participated in the survey yourself? Do you think that prevailing mark-up for prepaid loads are fair?

Please feel free to answer via the comments.

0 Comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search Here if You're Looking for Something Else

Custom Search

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP