Smart Bro Dashboard - Insufficient Balance


Yesterday afternoon, I was introduced to the Insufficient Balance notification via Smart Bro Dashboard on my Google Chrome Browser.

I was consuming the data minutes accumulated every time I loaded my Smart Bro. I left my laptop to do some other things. When I came back and opened new tabs, I was directed to the webpage that displays Smart Bro Dashboard.



The Smart Bro Dashboard webpage.

As shown in the image, the dashboard is still in Beta Testing phase. It displays your mobile number and a message:

OOPS

You were redirected here because you have an insufficient balance. Please load to continue your internet browsing. This is a FREE site.


Even though your internet connection icon shows that you are still connected, and the Smart Bro interface showing download and upload speeds, you will not be able to browse any website.

Well you just have to re-load your Smart Bro Load again to enjoy surfing the net.

How about you? What are your comments/experiences regarding the Smart Bro Dashboard.







0 Comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search Here if You're Looking for Something Else

Custom Search

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP