Smart Unlimited Surfing on my iPhone 3G


Yes, I now have a smartphone - an iPhone 3G - but I am still in prepaid subscription- a Smart SIM.

Today, I decided to try out Smart's Unlimited Surfing on my iPhone 3G. After an initial setback, Smart Customer Care surprisingly came to the rescue and more. Initially, I tried what I commonly use for my Blue H1 Mobile PC - UNLISURF 50 to be sent to 2200. But I received a notification that I am not allowed to avail of that service for my iPhone.

Left with no option, I begrudgingly dialed Smart's Customer Care Hotline - *888.

A CSR named Aya received my call and dutifully me informed that my iPhone can avail Smart's unlimited surfing for one day by texting UNLI 50 to 211. She even obliged when I requested her to sent the instructions via SMS to my iPhone for my reference if I forgot.

Pleased by her efforts, I, in turn obliged to listen to her talk about their TRINET30 promo.

Afterwhich, I immediately registered to avail of a full day unlimited surfing experience. However, my SAFARI browser kept displaying a "not connected to the internet" message.

One call and setting my iPhone's APN to "internet" later, I was able to browse updates on the 2012 Tennis US Open.

0 Comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search Here if You're Looking for Something Else

Custom Search

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP