Maintaining Multiple SIM Cards


Prepaid cellphone users stands to benefit from maintaining multiple SIM cards. SIM cards being cheap these days combined with multi-sim capable cellphone models make it a lot easier.

I, myself, maintain 3 sim cards. My dual-sim Nokia C2-03 contain my default Globe SIM and my old Smart number. I also have a Sun Cellular SIM on the side. Yesterday, I loaded all three of them to keep them all active.

How do you maintain multiple SIM cards? Do you have a cellphone unit for each of them? Do you have a schedule, say every month reloading for them?

Various SIM Cards from Philippine Telcos
Various SIM Cards from Philippine Telcos
Image taken from here.


My Globe SIM is loaded regularly. For my Smart SIM, I periodically PASALOAD 2 pesos worth of prepaid credits from my Smart Bro plug-it. It is my Sun SIM that seldom get loaded.

Yesterday, I checked the LoadXtreme online loading facility for the lowest amount of credit for Sun Cellular. I decided on Sun Xpressload Budgetxt 5. However, it is only for 10 text/SMS message to other networks. Just to be sure, I again loaded my Sun with 10 Php regular load.

That's extra expense on prepaid credits for me but necessary so I keep all my SIM active and that I can avail of unlimited offers in any of those networks. Also, to be easily contacted by friends from other networks that uses unlimited services.

I remember in the early days of cellphones, a SIM card gets deactivated when left with out prepaid load for 120 days. I am not sure if that is the case till now. But as much as possible, I see to it to reload my secondary SIM cards once every month.

Do you also maintain multiple SIMs? Do you have a cellphone unit for each? Perhaps you use dual-sim cellphones or even a quad-sim one? Kindly share tips in maintaining your multiple sims.

0 Comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search Here if You're Looking for Something Else

Custom Search

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP