Taylor Swift Ringbacks for Smart Subscribers


Smart subscribers who loves Taylor Swift can enjoy ringbacks from the artist free for the first 5 days.

I just performed pasaload from my smart bro plugit to my old smart sim in order that the sim/my number would not expire. And in the message notification, there was this message about Taylor Swift ringbacks.

To get ringbacks, Smart subscribers need to text/send the code to 234.

FB1 - You Belong With Me
FB2 - Time Of My Life
FB3 - Just the Way You Are
FC1 - Love Story
FC2 - Time of My Life
FC3 - Careless Whisper


Example: Text FC1 to 234.

Taylor Swift is set to perform here in Manila at the Araneta Coliseum on February 19, 2011.

I'm sure you'd like the songs of your favorite artist become your ringtone, too! Check out below.




Nowadays, smartphones have the capability of turning the songs in your playlist be your ringtone. But for those still using older phones, it sure is enjoyable to download ringtones of their favorite artists.

0 Comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search Here if You're Looking for Something Else

Custom Search

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP