My Newest LoadXtreme Retailer


Surprise, surprise! I have a new loadxtreme retailer.

I was long resigned to the fact that I'm going to use LoadXtreme for personal prepaid load savings. That is, until the topic was brought up in a casual catching up with an old friend I've never seen for quite a while. He became interested because I was able to load his CP even though we are of different mobile networks. I gave him a free loadxtreme retailer account.

loadxtreme retailer card

I explained that a LoadXtreme retailer account allows an existing SIM to dispense or sell prepaid load to all mobile network in the country either via the cellphone itself or thru the internet.

The main advantage of course is CONVENIENCE. A loadxtreme retailer can dispense prepaid load to his own CP or others at any given time/place as long as there is cellular phone (capable of sending at least 1 text/sms) or internet access to the loadxtreme online loading facility.

The savings that can be enjoyed is normally 10% and can increase depending on the number of CPs the retailer will be dispensing prepaid load to.

If done as a sideline, earnings are the basically the same as that of traditional retailers (except the normal text/sms charge when dispensing via CP).

As I have not done so for a long while, registering an account for him took a while but went smoothly nonetheless. I even sold him loadwallet worth 300. That he can utilize to load his own CP.

The real challenge, though, is replenishing the loadwallet. He can either go to the main office, the building beside Robinsons Galleria in Edsa Ortigas, to a loadXtreme dealer like me or to selected banks ( BPI, BDO ). But his office is near a lot of banks and he enjoys internet connection at work and at home. All he needs is just some little time & effort to replenish his loadwallet.

I hope he continues to enjoy the prepaid load savings just like me.

You? Are you interested to become a LoadXtreme Retailer? Perhaps you need more information? Just e-mail me at doms28 [at] gmail dot com. ;)

0 Comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search Here if You're Looking for Something Else

Custom Search

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP