Globe IMMORTAL TXT Balance & Inquiry


Here's how I came to know about the IMMORTAL TXT balance and inquiry.

For some days now, I have been receiving the same reply from Globe, every time I inquire about my prepaid load balance. I theorized that recent typhoon Basyang had somehow damaged Globe' system. Nice! Free prepaid credits or so I thought.

Well, that is until GF Tintin taught me about the IMMORTAL TXT balance. She correctly pointed out that it was so because I am still enrolled at Globe's IMMORTAL service. And taught me to inquire first about my IMMORTAL balance.

Following her advice, I send IMMORTAL BAL to 8888.

Right after that, it became clear to me. There is no technical glitch on Globe's network. It was just me forgetting I availed of the service. The free text I accumulated by loading other Globe prepaid products had been increased by the IMMORTAL service.

And since, I am just texting most of the time, that explains why my overall prepaid balance remained unchanged.

Whoa! Thanks to tintin, my new expert on IMMORTAL. And it is me who maintains this blog? LOL!

1 Comments:

tintin said...

thanks to the expert! LOL!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search Here if You're Looking for Something Else

Custom Search

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP