My REWARDS, My GLOBE Exciting Rewards


My Rewards My Globe sent me another text, informing me of the points I apparently accumulated, 28.60. But to find out the redeemable exciting rewards, I need to text the keyword ITEMS to 4438.

Although kinda shameful, I'm really gullible with this kinds of promo or gimmick specially that it's free [or so the message says]. Just to be sure, inquire about your prepaid credit/load balance first, and then try sending the keyword. Then inquire again if there are any deductions from your load. That's what I did. Hehehe!!!

My Reward My Globe Product Rewards

So, I sent ITEMS to 4438. Here's the reply. The "Exciting Rewards" are divided into categories. You need to send another set of keywords to know them.


  • Globe Products: GLOBE
  • Gadgets : GADGETS
  • Shopping : SHOPPING
  • PAL Miles : MILES
  • Lifestyle and Entertainment: LIFESTYLE

ITEM [CATEGORY] to 4438. So, I tried ITEM GLOBE.

Here's the Globe product rewards, their corresponding keywords and the needed points to redeem that reward.



  • IDDSuki 20=IDD20 (20 pts)
  • IDDSuki 30=IDD30 (30 pts)
  • Immortal Call=CALL15 (15 pts)
  • UnliTxt20=UNLI20 (20 pts)
  • UnliTxt 40=UNLI40 (40 pts)
  • UnliTxt80=UNLI80 (80 pts)
  • SuperUnli=SUPERUNLI (150 pts)

To redeem, text REDEEM [ITEM] TO 4438. Ex. REDEEM UNLI20

This is basically what I would redeem given my accumulated points.

But the more important thing that I want to know is the points you get per reload of Globe prepaid credits. Anyone who knows? Hit the comment buttons please. :)

1 Comments:

Reman Toner said...

Using remanufactured toner cartridges isn't that exciting like this promo but at least it rewards the environment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search Here if You're Looking for Something Else

Custom Search

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP