Globe's Load P40 and get 20 txts FREE


I kept receiving this additional Globe Message with the notification message everytime I reload my prepaid cellphone for sometime. And Today, I thought I tried it out.

Load P40 and get 2o txts FREE to ALL NETWORKS


First, I utilized Loadxtreme's " Papiso - pisong Dagdag " facility. This facility allows dealers/retailers to dispense prepaid load from 20 - 150 worth of prepaid credits to Globe, TM and Sun prepaid subscribers instead of the usual 25, 50 and 100 denominations.

After loading my CP with P40, I indeed received a notification message that the reload also include 20 Free text/sms messages to all networks. Although the said load is valid only for 2 dayy, it may be extended depending on the duration of your next reload.

Touch Mobile (TM) another mobile brand of Globe Telecoms also offers the same kind of promo.

When TM prepaid subscribers reload their cellular phones with P30 worth of prepaid credits, they get 10 free text messages. Promo duration is from April 17 - April 23, 2009


0 Comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search Here if You're Looking for Something Else

Custom Search

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP